Helen's pearls 1
I love the sense of humor of the Baby Samurai’s nanny.
For example at 6 o'clock this morning:
- Her: Madam the lawn of the park is all wet, dogs must have peed everywhere.
- Me: Helen...
- Her: Oh! So it is dew then?
- Me: …
In addition to putting me in a good mood in the morning, sometimes she makes me laugh so much.
That day I was in the pool, and Baby on the deck.
- She: “Baby, go pee on the lawn”. Then to me: “I’ve been teaching him to pee on the lawn, instead of the pool deck. But he doesn’t really know how to make the difference between peeing and pooping”. To him: “Baby, hey you, since you seem to be pushing, trying to aim well and make caca on the floorboard so that it does not get stuck between two boards!”
- Me: What will my parents think when they come visit and my son goes on the lawn to shit!
- Her: Don’t worry, we will tell them that the train station is too far...
By the way, one day we had a debate. As she had mentioned with quite some despite all these “dirty people” who defecate in the street, I tried to defend them by pleading that more than half of the population still does not have access to toilets (source). But her, daughter of the slums herself, is convinced that it is their choice: they are the ones who don’t want to use toilets and prefer to have company while pooing.